Experienced Dayton Business Attorney Provides Sound Counsel to Area Companies
Accomplished Ohio lawyer helps business owners protect financial interests and integrity
I opened the doors to Ralph A. Skilken Co. LPA in 1970, and since then I have counseled Ohio business owners from a wide array of industries. No matter the size of your company or the nature of your business, my goal is to help you move past any obstructions and toward your vision for the future. On behalf of clients in Dayton and the surrounding areas, I provide guidance on business formation, contract creation and disputes, transactions, taxes and liability, change of ownership and other matters. I also represent plaintiffs and defendants during civil litigation. I draw on more than 45 years of experience to provide all clients with the sound advice and professional advocacy they deserve.
Dedicated representative advocates for clients in negotiations and in court
I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional ability. I believe that as a client, you deserve an attorney who is:
- Knowledgeable — The legal advice I provide is based on my decades of experience practicing business law in Ohio. I remain up-to-date on all new developments and case law so I can provide the guidance and answers you need.
- Respected — Through hard work, committed representation and successful case outcomes, I have earned a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy advocate for area businesses.
- Skilled — I am a problem solver, first and foremost. When you come to me for help, I will develop a thorough strategy to address your specific needs.
To gain a clear understanding of what you wish to accomplish and what is at stake, I will work with you one on one whenever possible.
Focused attorney supports business interests through planning and litigation
By focusing on the following areas of law, I am able to deliver knowledgeable counsel for clients seeking help with:
- Business law — My comprehensive business law services include assisting businesses of all sizes with formation counsel, contract drafting and review, strategies for growth, and dispute resolution.
- Business litigation — When conflicts arise over intellectual property, breach of contract or other issues, I will adamantly press for a solution in line with your best interests. I am committed to achieving positive business litigation outcomes and managing litigation so that it is least disruptive to your operations.
- Business succession planning — If you want to hand control of your company over to a family member or non-family successor, whether tomorrow or years from now, I can help you develop a detailed business succession plan that protects your interests.
- Civil litigation — I also handle civil litigation by drawing on my strengths as both a skilled negotiator and assertive courtroom advocate. I have handled numerous personal injury cases and estate management lawsuits.
For skilled legal counsel in any of these areas, contact my office for an initial consultation. In matters involving disputes, I will seek to save you time and expense by reaching an out-of-court settlement, but won’t hesitate to press your case at trial when necessary.
Contact a reputable Dayton business law attorney to schedule a consultation
From the office of Ralph A. Skilken Co. LPA in Dayton, Ohio, I represent area individuals and business owners. If you need legal guidance for business law or civil litigation issues, call my office at 937-558-1631 or contact me online.